- This event has passed.
Washington Open House!
October 29, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm EDT
Nuclear Workers Institute of America (NWIA) will be holding our grand opening event where we bring together experienced advocates and medical professionals to help the nuclear workers from the Hanford site obtain free medical benefits and compensation up to $400,000. NWIA represents former and current workers of our country’s nuclear weapons programs, and we would love to represent you!
We will provide hotdogs, chips and cider and goody bags!
Kick off at 11:00am
If you have your U.S. Department of Labor White Medical Card or your claim is pending:
- Learn about medical expense reimbursement
- How impairment evaluation can get you more monetary compensation
- Adding conditions to your claim
- Why in-home care might be right for you
- Learn what to do if you are approved/pending for some claims but denied for others
If you have never applied or were denied for U.S. Department of Labor EEOICPA benefits:
- What benefits are included
- How to apply for benefits
- How to reopen denied claims
For more information about this event or to speak with a specialist call NWIA at (509) 220-2662