- This event has passed.
Idaho National Laboratory Employee Benefits Info Session
April 4, 2019
Nuclear Workers Institute of America (NWIA) will be holding 2 separate info sessions on April 4th for Idaho National Laboratory Employees seeking benefits under the Department of Labor’s EEOICPA program for nuclear workers.
Refreshments will be provided at both meetings.
Morning Meeting at 10:00am
If you have your U.S. Department of Labor White Medical Card or your claim is pending:
- Learn about medical expense reimbursement
- How impairment evaluation can get you more monetary compensation
- Adding conditions to your claim
- Why in-home care might be right for you
- Learn what to do if you are approved/pending for some claims but denied for others
Afternoon Meeting at 2:00pm
If you have never applied or were denied for U.S. Department of Labor EEOICPA benefits:
Learn if you qualify for up to $400,000 in monetary compensation and free healthcare.
- What benefits are included
- How to apply for benefits
- How to reopen denied claims
Nuclear Workers Institute of America (NWIA) represents former and current workers of our country’s nuclear weapons programs. We bring together experienced advocates and medical professionals to help sick workers maximize the benefits available to them.